Saturday, April 13, 2024

Eternity

 “ On her chest hangs a Crucifix

on her neck I place my lipsHer Eyes are blackMine are redYour sex it taste like sinIt doesI fill you with my rage and loveI found a church between your knees
You said you love me to deathYou said it with your dying breath(in your dying breath)You said you love me to deathYou said you love me to deathOn the cemetery steps
Regret fills your eyes tonightRough sexKiss and biteIf It's wrongWhy does it feel so rightUnderneath your sanctuary sheetsIt's oh so cold deep down beneathFilled withlovers of the past
You said you love me to deathYou said it with your dying breath(in your dying breath)You said you love me to deathYou said you love me to deathOn the cemetery steps”




As the song played my lover jay was kissing me sweetly and passionately!  He almost bit my neck as he was into that!  I just left it with a moan and let him have his way with me!  We usually play this song while making wild love and it is more than satisfying!

“Bite me all over,” I requested and he did just that make.   I swore as I moaned as he bite me in places I did not know existed!   He just bite gently not enough to draw blood but he would do it!   “You love me to death!”

“I know I do!”  He said.  I wanted to be with him for eternity!   Then he made a shocking  revelation……..

“Raven I used to be a Buddhist monk and a martial artist! I just stopped being that because I saw you from afar after I went goth!   It has filled me with  joy to be with you!

“I was a monk for about twenty years since I was twenty!  Now I am forty! You would being my lady love!”  He said.

I took him for 30 years old but never 40, but there it was, and I was just turning 20 in a few weeks!  Some people would saw that this is wrong!  But it felt so right!   But we were in love! And that was what mattered right! Yes. 

As I let him have his way with me he soon starts kissing me on the bossoms and suckling them!   I felt my juice spill as we did this! And I bit him on the neck, just enough to trigger a response from him!

“Jay…….” I said! “Love  me to death!

“God that was to good  that felt so good!”  I said!

Then we just layed there kissing and talking! In the candle light I was able ask him about what belt he was in martial arts!  

“5th Dan!” He said.   “I could teach you!”

“That sounds so hot!” And what martial art?!” I asked!

“Karate, and taekwondo!”

“It be nice if you did the Kama sutra  while to taught me!

The 40 year old mall goth was  smiling and said “that sounds so dirty!”

Still I wanted to be with him for eternity and fall in love with him so……. But the he said that he met me in a past life in Tibet and that he was a monk and I was no older then I was today and we fell in love!  I believed that and had a flash back of a world that was different to mine so long long ago!

* You said you love me to death*

Then we feel asleep finally as we were going to have nothing very much to do!  But to be with eachother!    Eternity was to start when I first laid eye on him!  I didn’t care that I was homeless or worse just so long as I loved him, he me!  I was happy!  For jay was my everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eternity

 “  On her chest hangs a Crucifix on her neck I place my lips Her Eyes are black Mine are red Your sex it taste like sin It does I fill you ...