Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Dear reader

 Dear reader!   

My name is Karma Ranpoche!   I am part tibetan, Sherpa and white as well as some Japanese!  I used to be a Buddhist nun more or less against my will as that is how they sometimes practice!  Is taking young kids and putting them in a monastic life!    When I was 20 I decided to break from that life and live a life of a (traumatized) normal person! As you probably know that I am a martial artist and a 4th degree black belt in karate and tae kwon do!  I was  also in love with my sensei as well as a yakuza before coming to Canada! I am 35 years old!   This tantric romance short stories and tantric erotica!  Some based on my life some not so much or is based on my past life!     I have had assorted pasta life thousands of years ago in Tibet and Mongolia!  That being said I was either the lover of a monk or a martial artist!   This bunch of epwriting as are 18+  as it is erotic in nature!

I don’t usually spill fictional parts of my love life put that is exactly what I am doing!   This is for adults only!  Feel free to explore your spirituality with me if it allows eroticism!  Other then that if your religion doesn’t allow nor your age allow you to read this find another blog (book) as this is what I am telling you is erotic but not to hard core!  




That being said 

I enjoy the tantric love stories and erotica



Thuk ju che : thank you




~karma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eternity

 “  On her chest hangs a Crucifix on her neck I place my lips Her Eyes are black Mine are red Your sex it taste like sin It does I fill you ...