Thursday, April 11, 2024

Nicki Sanada (Sensei’s goth part 2)

With our fingers interlaced we held hands and post loving making we decided upon our future. That we marry and start our own dojo!   When I agreed; Nicki smile gently with his lips and eyes!  I loved the spark in his eyes!  

“Kiss me!” I said I did not think he would want to forgive me! But then he kissed me sweetly and put his hand down my night shirt and started massaging my bossom!   All the way he kissed me sweetly!  I loved his gentle but deep kisses!

“I love you Raven!” He said.  “I don’t care what you did, I love you!”

Then he started to climb on me and started kissing me and he parted my legs and started thrusting into me!   Trying to kiss him was hard as he was thrusting into me!   

“So adorable you are!” I said.  “You might want to know my real name!”

“What is it beautiful!” He said taking my bossom in his mouth!

“Cynthia!”

That was when he became more firm and started kissing me will still inside me!   I took it he like my original name!   That was when he decided to do this!


“I know I don’t have a ring, but……” he said crying!   “Cythnia would you marry me!”

“I do!” I said!

He kissed me.  “I want to take you to an expensive sushi bar where everything is Tokyo prices!”

“That sounds romantic! I said.  

“I will get the ring for that night!” Nicki said!

“When will it be!” I said! 

“Tomorrow night,” he said!  Kissing me!

Just like that I let him again and I wanted to make love to him for a third time!   That was when I never heard of his father!     The next morning I asked him about his father!   

“He was a U.S. army general who abused my mom before she gave birth to me! She was a fem yakuza who was his lover.    That is all I know…..of him! 

“I know that my changed my sue name to her maiden name- sanada!  We were of the famed sanada clan! That tried to battle the Tokugawa in nagashino but we some how became yakuza!

“After I was born my mom became a Buddhist nun but still serviced men!”


All I thought I was that was a sad story! I could see a tear roll down his cheek, obviously it was to emotional a story to tell him!  That was going to be to a morning were he ended up being very quiet!   I wanted to know what traumas that he went through as I kid seeing that his mother was more of an object to these man!   I could imagine what he saw and heard!  






When he was able to calm down, Nicki was dressed traditionally Japanese!  He smiled at me  and took me to the sushi bar!  That was when he  asked the question with the ring! It was beautiful the whole thing was beautiful to me!  “Please be with me forever, “ he said.  

“I will!” I said! “ can we have a moment together”

“Oh Cynthia ilove you!”

When thing that you must know about him is that he was my friend before being my boyfriend and then my lover!



*will be a novel *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eternity

 “  On her chest hangs a Crucifix on her neck I place my lips Her Eyes are black Mine are red Your sex it taste like sin It does I fill you ...