Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Sensei’ s goth

I remember that my  sensei was alway looking at me funny since I turned 20 years old.  He was an older man and he was attracted to me.  Talk about creepy!  But then he ended up calling me into his office for an after class talk and I found that odd!  What was I suppose to do as I was in love with my boyfriend who was also in karate class!     Nicki.  Nicki was gentle to me ……but he even found that strange that he would not be called in to the Sensei’s office! 

“I will wait for you out here,” he said.

“Thanks Nicki!” I kissed him and was in love with him.   He was a degree above my 2 degree black belt!  He was so beautiful, he was a Japanese American who looked more feminine than anything else!   He was in love with me!  “ love you Nicki!”

But I did not know what my sesnsei was going to do, nor talk about in the first place!   So I must up the courage to feel this what I thought was a dirty old man!  But that was what I was bracing myself for in the first place!  

“Raven!” He said.  “You look beautiful!”

“What?!” My worst fears coming to true I thought!   “Sorry but I am with Nicki!”

“Can you make love to me for the time being,” he asked.  “I find that you are a lovely creature and a skilled martial artist!”  

“Thank you!” I said hoping to leave!   But then he kissed me tenderly he must have been 39, 40 years old but he some who kissed me tenderly.    Then deeper!  

Wow was what I was think about in the first place!  But he then asked me if I had an interest in tantra!

“What the -“ I allmost yelled!  “Why me!”

“I just want to be in love for the first time in my life!”   He stripped me of my Gi and started kissing me on the neck, collar bone  as well as my bossoms!   He kissed he on the mouth again!  “So sweet!”

I felt for the first time a rush of pleasure, was I going to loss my virginity  to this 39 year old !   He was kissing me from my bossoms and the headed down to kissing me in my womanhood!

“Sensei!” I exclaimed as he was kissing my womanhood!  I never thought that I would be physically attracted to old man! But there was alway something!

As he was making love to me kissing the deepest part of me  it felt good and I wanted moan hottly!   Soon I was actually enjoying my self for the first time!    Soon I was moaning and screaming in pleasure!  “F**ck kiss me now!”

As he did I found that he was aroused too!   I could feel it!  The taste of desire on his breathe!  I wanted to  nothing more to have an affair- but how could I do this to Nicki!    I was certainly not going to lie about the consensual sex I had with I with our sensei!  


“Ummmm nicki,”   I was going to say! But he just said that he forgive me and still loved me no matter what! 

He was very loving, never thought of me as a an object and or something  to be just attracted to.  That next week our sensei was arrested and accused of having links to the Japanese Yakuza!   Just the thought of that made me recoil at the time we spent to together!

That same we I ended up living with Nicki!   When he first  made love to me he asked: “are you into tantra!”

“Yes I am”

Then the loving turned tantric!  The one thing his he could not spill his juices or it would not work!  But it felt good to be with Nicki!  As we made tantric love we kissed tenderly and the  soon kissed deeper!   I could tell that he was drinking coffee before I came!

He put his hand on my left site of my chest and held it there as if to say that he tenderly loved and cherished me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Eternity

 “  On her chest hangs a Crucifix on her neck I place my lips Her Eyes are black Mine are red Your sex it taste like sin It does I fill you ...